• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else planning on being @ HH Easter week?

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
Our waitlist came through and we'll be spending Easter week at Hilton Head!!! Very excited to stay there. Our home is OKW, but our youngest will only be 6 months so we opted for a more relaxed vacation this year than the stimulus overload at the parks :)

Just curious if anyone else will be there the same time frame.

Dean

Congratulations!!!
You will have a great time at HH. I only wished my kids had off Easter week. We are going to HH when they have spring break which is the end of April. Maybe it will be warmer then!!
Have a great vacation. I would love to spend one of the holidays at our home away from home.

Dean,

What size accomodations did you get? I'm (high--I hope) on the waitlist for that same week for a studio in H.H. I find it very encouraging you got it so quickly!

Did you go auto book?

Laura

Dean,

We will be staying that last week in March. We are arriving on Sunday and plan to drive back the Saturday before Easter. We had thought about going to WDW but did not want to fight the crouds or spend the extra points.

You will love the resort (our home). There is a lot to do for the whole family.

Just ask if you have any question. This will be our 4th trip.

Bill

Originally posted by Fenceman
Dean,

We will be staying that last week in March. We are arriving on Sunday and plan to drive back the Saturday before Easter. We had thought about going to WDW but did not want to fight the crouds or spend the extra points.

You will love the resort (our home). There is a lot to do for the whole family.

Just ask if you have any question. This will be our 4th trip.

Bill

So will we - arriving 3/23 & leaving Friday before Easter. I think this will be our 5th trip - in 4 years. We love it there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter