Anyone else stalking AP rates for August?

This is what I've been finding for our 8/8-8/11 stay, PB has consistently been the lowest and RPR the highest (substantially!). We loved PB when we stayed there a few years ago, but wanted the shorter walk for the summer stay. I've checked daily for weeks and nothing has shifted.

Yes! My main reason for wanting RPR is for the walk. Maybe more rooms will open up at some point and we’ll both end up lucking out 😃

Nothing available at RPR, so sad :(

I wanted RPR mainly because I snagged a great rate with AVIS to pick up at MCO to use for a week at Disney and then drop off at RPR. But with no AP rate at RPR, I'm now staying at PB and trying to return my rental to the AVIS desk at RPR at check-in day :( If I modify my car rental, it reverts to today's rates and doubles the cost!
Nothing at RPR for my dates in September outside of the suites 😭
Booked a room at PBH, saving $141 across 2 nights, but wondering if it’s worth the money and I should just stay at RPR (haven’t cancelled my original reservation yet)
This is what I've been finding for our 8/8-8/11 stay, PB has consistently been the lowest and RPR the highest (substantially!). We loved PB when we stayed there a few years ago, but wanted the shorter walk for the summer stay. I've checked daily for weeks and nothing has shifted.
Yes! My main reason for wanting RPR is for the walk. Maybe more rooms will open up at some point and we’ll both end up lucking out 😃
We all need a watch thread within a watch thread! We wanted RPR too.

On the car rental, I would keep it as the hotels are all so close together. Drop off luggage at PBH, then return car to RPR. You can the. Head straight to the park or take the boats and transfer at city walk to get over to PBH.

For car rental, you can stop in the office of RPR when near and ask them if you can pick up instead at PBH. We've found Avis agents to not care where you get if from at Universal resorts if you let them know in advance.

RP is $214 for a standard room for 8/15 -8/16 only. No other dates that week are the same rate.

I'm really curious about kiddos. If my 9 year old has to quarantine on return, well that just sucks.

Agreed. I have three under 12 so it would definitely suck for them, but also, they would have their lovely universal memories to get them through it.

I am just slightly concerned with them catching covid. Trying not to be as I know it isn't as severe in children, but still. I am double vaxxed so less worried about myself. Also, what happens if we test positive before we get on the plane? Will we have anywhere to go to quarantine? Lots of things to think through

Watching for the end of august. Prefer HRH or RP. PB has a good rate, but hoping for the others.

Watching for the end of august. Prefer HRH or RP. PB has a good rate, but hoping for the others.
Keep watching. I just booked mine at RP last week (it is a one bedroom hospitality suite though) but I was looking every day and HR popped up one or two times in the week I was watching so it's definitely possible it will come back.

For anyone looking at this time, just got the future rock Star suite for 8/23-8/25 for $392/night..its still listed right now along with a pool view for $249

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter