• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else still having problems?

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
It has been a week or so and I am STILL having problems with the boards 1>, html code, having to refresh several times, problems posting....

Is anyone else still having problems? If so, I won't worry.

Not all the graphics load. My avatar is back though.

UGH! I spoke too soon. I had it back for 5 minutes. I guess my answer is yes...things don't seem right to me either. I'm sure it's being adressed though.

Not that I like all of having probelms, but am sure glad it isn't JUST me :)

Sure am, nothing changed for me. I have noticed that the avatars that do seem to show up are those that are DIS board avatars and not ones from somewhere else.

I get the 1> sometimes, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row, but no html.

On the other hand...the boards always eventually work for me and I can't help but be glad about that. I'll never forget the time when the boards were down for like a week or something. Talk about withdrawal :rolleyes:

I'm still having that problem with the 1> and when I refresh sometimes I get yU and sometimes I actually get the thread.

OHHHHH. I remember when they changed servers or something and we got nothing for like 20 years! Okay, maybe that was a stretch. I hated not having them.

Yep! Me too.
I also cant get to the 2nd page of "get more" on the smilies. I miss the teethy guy. LOL!

Originally posted by nativetxn
I get the 1> sometimes, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row, but no html.

On the other hand...the boards always eventually work for me and I can't help but be glad about that. I'll never forget the time when the boards were down for like a week or something. Talk about withdrawal :rolleyes:

Yes!! I remember that, Kath!! I signed up for DISAnonymous that week!!!!!:o :jester:

Cool, now instead of 1>, I get just > or : or ; or nothing.......... they are getting creative.

Got the white screen earlier and couldn't dis..thought it might be fixed when it came back..:(

I stopped by late last night, thinking I would get the usual >1, nut just got a wite screen. :confused: After about 10 minutes of trying things, I headed to bed for a nice rest. (Maybe a blessing in disguise, LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter