Anyone else think Animal Kingdom is the best Disney park?

DuckTalesFan32

Earning My Ears
While I enjoy Magic Kingdom, the other DW parks, and Disneyland, I just adore Animal Kingdom. To me, AK is the perfect Disney park. Yes, it's a zoo. But I love zoos and it's the best zoo ever.

The way the park is laid out is just beautiful. Almost every section (though Dinoland needs work) is just so atmospheric and visually appealing. To the Indian architecture of the Asian area, to the African architecture of the African area, to the Tree of Life centerpiece in the middle that binds the whole park together, it's just visually stunning.

The park also has most of my favorite attractions. I can walk and rewalk Gorilla Falls, enjoying the gorillas playing and lounging about. I never get tired of the Maharaja Tiger trek, in which I walk through ancient ruins of an Indian palace to see tigers, giant fruit bats, and birds. Dinosaur is fantastic. And Expedition Everest is the best coaster in all of DW. But my very favorite attraction is Safari because it's always a little different. It's the first attraction I go on when AK opens.

And the food. Some people say Epcot has the best food, and I tend to agree, but AK has some stellar food, too. The Yak and Yeti is one of my favorite restaurants at DW, both for the food and the atmosphere.

Yes, I love Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios, but if I could only go to a Disney park one last time and I had to choose only one park, it would be AK, hands down.

Anyone else feel similar?

AK is my favorite park, too 😊!

Love Flame Tree BBQ & seeing all the animals & different areas especially the trails & FOP is my current favorite WDW ride.

Aspects of it are incredibly well executed (Expedition Everest and Pandora come to mind) but it's not a full day park. I think it needs to be some high quality more additions before laying claim best park in Orlando.
Grumpy, I wasn't sure what Nahtazu meant. I had to look it up. Now I see. Nahtazu means not a zoo. Thanks for teaching me a new word.
Source was early Disney marketing for AK

Epcot has always been my favorite park, but it keeps losing the things that make it great. I really hadn't thought about it before, but yeah, I think AK may be my favorite park -- at least for now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter