• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone else with issue cancelling LTT?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I checked last week and today and for some reason online and on the app it will not allow you to cancel, nor am i able to replace the reservation with something else. It says to call so i guess that will be my next step.

I had the same issue online yesterday trying to cancel a reservation at Tusker House in December. I tried twice more with the same result. But one more try about ten minutes later and it worked. Very glad I didn't have to be stuck on hold for 45 minutes!

There are issues with MDE lately showing no cancelled items, losing tickets, etc. you might want to try the website before calling them.

I had an issue trying to cancel it on the app, but when I tried a few days later on the computer it let me cancel. MDE is being really glitchy lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter