Anyone Else?

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else jonesing for the new itineraries already? This is one serious addiction!!! I have been having problems with my cable and internet connection and the cable company keeps messing up the repair and I don't know if I will be able to get on line when they post the new itineraries. Is there a cure for this disney disease? I have two of them one being ABD the other DVC!

Anyone Else?

Is anyone else jonesing for the new itineraries already? This is one serious addiction!!! I have been having problems with my cable and internet connection and the cable company keeps messing up the repair and I don't know if I will be able to get on line when they post the new itineraries. Is there a cure for this disney disease? I have two of them one being ABD the other DVC!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!:cool1:

Ah yes, I check for 2010 dates every day just in case they post earlier than the rumors say!

I also have two Disney diseases, ABD and DCL!

I check this site many times a day, and other Disney sites as well--hoping someone somewhere with inside info spills the beans (like what happened last year with the DVC newsletter). Maybe the travel agents out there get the info sooner?? And of course with the mysterious "DisneyGuy" appearing and disappearing with news about a scaled down ABD, I'm on pins and needles hoping that was an interloper or someone goofing us, and nothing with substance behind it. If anyone knows something, please share--we won't tell!

I love reading the new itineraries. I think I remember Julyy 31st last year so this makes it harder. I hear Aug 10, that is a Monday!! How am I suppose to work?

Oh yeah. I talked with my AAA travel agent yesterday. She is expecting a call from me on Monday with our selected dates for the Germany trip. I just hope the new itinerary comes out Monday, and I want that early booking discount.

I still check a couple times a day though just in case they are posted early.

Chad

Worst part for me....new itineraries come out on Monday, but my TA is going on vacation for 2 weeks...only Americans can book directly through ABD...everyone else has to go through a TA. Save some space for me guys!

Worst part for me....new itineraries come out on Monday, but my TA is going on vacation for 2 weeks...only Americans can book directly through ABD...everyone else has to go through a TA. Save some space for me guys!
ACK!!!!!

Sayhello

Did anybody else see this in the Disney Destinations August Hello email?

NOW AVAILABLE:
Adventures by Disney 2010 Destinations!
Created especially for families, Adventures by Disney vacations are breathtaking guided trips on six continents. Meet local experts, get backstage access, VIP treatment and exclusive experiences you might miss on your own—plus immersive activities with special thrills just for kids.
Click here to pre-order your FREE 2010 Brochure

I clicked the link to order the brochure and when I filled in the form I got another link for a "sneak peak". But the sneak peak just led to the same old 2009 video. Maybe they will update the video later. I got the the email around 6:30 last night. I can't get to the sneak peak link without filling out the brochure request again and I don't won't to do that. The form did asks you which adventure you are interested in and had a list of destinations. There were no new destinations in the list, if that means anything, which is probably doesn't. This is where the actual link you if anybody else wants to try it and see it they've added anything new today.

http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/general?name=RequestBrochurePage&cid=14636&CMP=NLC-Aug2009CMR1008

I just went back to the ABD website and clicked on the regular "Order a Brochure" link and it goes to a different URL than the one in the email, so even though the new link takes you to a brochure order page that looks like the usual one, it's not the same one.

Did anybody else see this in the Disney Destinations August Hello email?

NOW AVAILABLE:
Adventures by Disney 2010 Destinations!
Created especially for families, Adventures by Disney vacations are breathtaking guided trips on six continents. Meet local experts, get backstage access, VIP treatment and exclusive experiences you might miss on your own—plus immersive activities with special thrills just for kids.
Click here to pre-order your FREE 2010 Brochure

I clicked the link to order the brochure and when I filled in the form I got another link for a "sneak peak". But the sneak peak just led to the same old 2009 video. Maybe they will update the video later. I got the the email around 6:30 last night. I can't get to the sneak peak link without filling out the brochure request again and I don't won't to do that. The form did asks you which adventure you are interested in and had a list of destinations. There were no new destinations in the list, if that means anything, which is probably doesn't. This is where the actual link you if anybody else wants to try it and see it they've added anything new today.

http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/general?name=RequestBrochurePage&cid=14636&CMP=NLC-Aug2009CMR1008

I just went back to the ABD website and clicked on the regular "Order a Brochure" link and it goes to a different URL than the one in the email, so even though the new link takes you to a brochure order page that looks like the usual one, it's not the same one.

Did you notice after you fill out the information for the brochure the next page it takes you to says thank you for ordering, your 2009 brochure. I know they usually don't have the brochures ready to mail until sometime in September but hey who knows.

Did you notice after you fill out the information for the brochure the next page it takes you to says thank you for ordering, your 2009 brochure. I know they usually don't have the brochures ready to mail until sometime in September but hey who knows.

The email said "pre-order" the 2010 brochure, so maybe they will hold on to my information until the new brochures are printed. I hope they don't send me another 2009 brochure! Looks like the emails are ahead of the updates to the website. Guess I'll just have to wait until Monday. :sad1:

Count me in as anxiously waiting. I really want to take my daughter to Ireland for her college graduation present. I'd like to be able to look over the dates and costs before making a decision on when to go.

YEP! And even worse, there is no possible way I can swing an ABD next year, but I still want to see what they offer!

Im waiting as well for the new dates, never been on an abd but am really looking forward to taking a tour. Germany or Austria would be my pick!Going on our first disney cruise nov. 28th 7 night western had planned to book another cruise while on board for 2010 but I am thinking that I will book one of the tours instead, just not sure if it will be 2010 or may have to wait till 2011. All depends on what they offer as prices go, is there much of a savings booking early? any info would be very helpful since I don t know much about this side of disney!:thumbsup2

As to early booking dates, new tours, etc it all remains to be seen! There have been early booking rates (good savings), plus other programs (Costco has a rebate deal, AAA has a program in place--and there have been discounts for repeaters to ABD). A mysterious appearance a month ago by "DisneyGuy" on this DIS Board hinted at the elimination of early booking, no new trips, higher costs etc, but his messages were deleted without explaination. Guess we'll find out by Monday if he had the straight scoop or was dis-ing us! (Maybe a Tauck ringer?!). Disney is rolling out a cheaper version of ABD (anyone hear how that is working out with Knights and Lights?)--possible that they will expand that program so you still go with Disney, see the big ticket items but using lesser hotels, fewer provided meals, more free time. Boy, I sure wish someone would leak the details of 2010 early!

Received an e-mail from Adventures by Disney trying to sell 2009 itineraries.

"Dear Chad,

This could be one of the best opportunities ever to experience an Adventures by Disney vacation. Right now, you can still book select Adventures by Disney 2009 season itineraries, departing October 2009 through March 2010, at rates that won't last long! But availability is limited—some 2009 season trips only have a few spaces remaining—so choose your destination and book today!

Imagine, your family on a guided journey through Australia, London and Paris, Costa Rica, Peru, the American Southwest, Italy or even South Africa. With Adventures by Disney you'll live the stories of these wondrous destinations like few others ever will."

I would think anyone would want to see the early booking discounts (if they exist for the next round of trips) and the new itineraries before booking. If the new stuff is coming out Monday, I hope people wait to see them before booking three days earlier and regretting it.

Chad

Received an e-mail from Adventures by Disney trying to sell 2009 itineraries.

"Dear Chad,

This could be one of the best opportunities ever to experience an Adventures by Disney vacation. Right now, you can still book select Adventures by Disney 2009 season itineraries, departing October 2009 through March 2010, at rates that won't last long! But availability is limited—some 2009 season trips only have a few spaces remaining—so choose your destination and book today!

Imagine, your family on a guided journey through Australia, London and Paris, Costa Rica, Peru, the American Southwest, Italy or even South Africa. With Adventures by Disney you'll live the stories of these wondrous destinations like few others ever will."

I would think anyone would want to see the early booking discounts (if they exist for the next round of trips) and the new itineraries before booking. If the new stuff is coming out Monday, I hope people wait to see them before booking three days earlier and regretting it.

Chad

You can cancel within I think the first 10 or 14 days after booking.

Me too I have been jonesing for weeks I want to book Alaska yesterday I can't wait until Monday.Luckly I have an air card and I can do it from my truck at work :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter