Anyone ever applied a CODE to a suite or deluxe room

vbfamily

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if they have ever applied a discount code to a suite or deluxe room? If so, at what resort and at what time of year? Anyone have any luck using a discount code at WL for a junior suite or at AKL for a one bedroom suite?

Thanks so much for any info.

No luck here! We paid rack rate of $350 a night for a junior suite (4 of us) at WL in Dec. 2000. If I were to do it over, I would get 2 connecting rooms using a code at WL. We would of been much happier with two bathrooms and more room to move about with two teens. Four queen beds verse two is a no brainier for a little more money. With a code, it may even be cheaper!

We didn't have any luck in November 2001. But I agree with Robinlyn...two rooms and two bathrooms is the way to go!

No luck here always rack rate at the Disney owned hotels. We received discounted Suites at the Dolphin and Swan before Starwood.

We used a code for a deluxe room at the WL in December of 2002. Could only get the discount through the Disney Club. Stayed in room 4166, had a great view of the EWP and the fireworks from MK.

I was hoping to use a code for a discount on a WL Jr. Suite too. However, my DU agent said it's unlikely they will have any for Dec. So I'm going to go with 2 adjoining rooms at the YC instead.
It will still be cheaper than the Jr. Suite.

We have been staying at BWI in a deluxe room and just this last trip decided we need the extra bathroom. Yes.we are AP holders and got the rate but we will go with a deluxe and extra room or 2 rooms reguardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter