• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever book a DVC room at DLP?

dolphinz510

Earning My Ears
I called DVC today to try to book a room at one of the DVC resorts at DLP, but I was told I couldn't because the point chart for 2018 hasn't been released yet. Is anyone else having this problem? Is this normal?

I called DVC today to try to book a room at one of the DVC resorts at DLP, but I was told I couldn't because the point chart for 2018 hasn't been released yet. Is anyone else having this problem? Is this normal?
There aren't any DVC resorts at DLP. They have to negotiate the rate for all the hotel rooms every year.

Yes. That is a point exchange. Unlike a DVC unit, where points required is stable, they can (and do) change point requirements for trade partners annually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter