Anyone ever book Tiffany online?

spalma

Earning My Ears
Just wondering. I booked them today online for our trip in 6 weeks. Do I need to call and confirm the reservation?

Thanks in advance!!

I have used them 3 times, and booked online for al of them.
I do call before just to be sure :-)....but that's me.

we done it 4 times now never have they been late. drivers always been great . one time our plane was early i was worry we have to wait at the airport but there hi was with my name on his sign there the best never called them a i book 6or7 mouths ahead hope this help

We have used them 3 times. I always call a couple of days before we are scheduled to use them.

I used them back in May ... booked it online and I got a confirmation e-mail. I called a couple of days before leaving to confirm though ... They gave me the name of the driver when I called.

Thanks for posting this question Spalma!

I have also booked Tiffany online for the first time, and am fanatical about making sure everything will go smoothly.
Its nice to read good reviews regarding Tiffany ;-)

Chris

We had great service from TTC at the end of August (first time used). I called the day before just to confirm.

My only warning is that they were very prompt!!! We almost missed them on arrival at the airport- our flight came in 15 min early and I decided to buy our APs at the airport. Sid, our driver, was waiting and thought we missed our flight because we were the last ones off (the time we showed up would have been the time that our flight originally was due to land).

On departure, they were scheduled to pick us up at 3:30 pm- we happened to come back from the MK at 3:00 pm and TTC had just pulled up!!!

Sorry so long, but would highly recommend using limo service.
Not that Mears was ever bad, but I liked the efficiency of a limo service for about the same price.

Good luck
Jacquie

We used TTC last December and will use them again (TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!:p ). Both times we used the online booking feature. I haven't found it necessary to call them. Our driver was prompt, courteous, and professional last time and I know we'll experience the same of our driver this time.

I'd highly recommend TTC to everyone traveling to Orlando! ;)

I know that at arrival the TTC driver will meet us at baggage claim holding a sign with our name on it............how does it work when they pick you up at the resort for return to the airport?
Do they have a sign again?

Chris

TooBoyz4us, I asked our driver if he would be taking us back to the airport. He said yes and asked when we wanted to be picked up (5:30 AM ... lucky guy huh? :rolleyes: ) ... The best thing to do would be to ask your driver or to phone Tiffanys directly to ask for the name of your driver. Hope that helps :p

We had great luck with Tiffany on our trip. I emailed in my reservation then later added a grocery stop (via email). We had a different driver pick us up for the return trip. He was earlier than expected and had just pulled up as we walked up to the front of the Customs House at CBR. So I just asked if he was looking for us!

I would definately recommend them and use them again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter