• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever call WDW Merchandise?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
We just returned from WDW and I just realized that I forgot to bring home a gift for someone. I was going to call WDW Merchandise and order a t-shirt. Has anyone ever called to place an order, and how long does it take to receive your order? I am trying to figure out how long I can put off seeing this person once I place the order.

I placed an order and it took 5 days to get the merchandise.

It actually took longer for items we bought down there to be shipped to us (about 2 weeks as I recall). They were really behind in shipping at the time. Order up something by phone and tell your friend that you had everything shipped and it hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks for the info. I just called to placed an order and I spoke with a very nice woman. She said it should take about 10 - 14 days for the package to arrive. She even found me a nice SALE sweatshirt for my DS, since I can't have a package coming to the house from WDW without something in it for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter