• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever get a dining reservation cancelled on them?

RobinEJ

Mouseketeer
Hello and UGH! I am so frustrated. I had two lunch reservations at Hollywood and Vine for my large party split between two tables, both at the same time and today they are totally wiped from my plans in the app. Of course I didn't save the email confirmations (lesson learned), but after waiting on hold for over 5 hours today I am told the reservations are gone and nothing can be done. Has this ever happened? I am an AP holder, I know I did everything right and didn't "delete them by accident" as I was accused. So frustrated right now!

Not a dining reservation, but I have had a park reservation for my family of 4 mysteriously disappear from my plans. Thankfully the park wasn't full so I was able to immediately reserve it again, no need to place any phone calls. It's just mind boggling to me how glitchy their systems are. I'm sorry!

I’ve had dining disappear from my plans and reappear before. Also, had one disappear but we still showed up and a reservation was found at the restaurant . It’s a gamble, but it’s worth a shot if you’re already nearby.

Did you make the reservations on your own? It's possible they were canceled because you aren't supposed to have 2 reservations booked within an hour of each other, and the system doesn't know they're for 2 tables for the same party. That's the only thing I can think of.

And yes, lesson learned to keep your emails. In this day of nearly unlimited storage, there is no reason to delete things like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter