• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever have a problem ordering tickets online from Seaworld Webpage?

BC

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about ordering our tickets off the internet to take advantage of the $20 giftcard from Mastercard. However, I have never used my credit card number online and am hesitant with all the "stolen identities" you hear about. Also, It appears you print them yourself. Just wondered if anyone has had a problem buying, printing or using these before?

Hi
Just to let you know we bought our discovery "tickets" online with no problems at all. A few clicks of the mouse it was simple. we actually recived an e-mail instantly confiming our reservations and a printout of the confirmation which you just take on the day with you to the gate. I have read some of the threads where dis'ers actually printed out the ticket from their computer!!! I still find the computer age quite amazing;)

I used the site to order and print up tix for Praise Wave. We had no problems. It was fast and the tix were accepted at Sea World.

We did our Discovery Cove ones online as well.. no problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter