Anyone Ever Have Luck Getting An AP Rate Just Before Their Trip?

Oh, that's Thanksgiving weekend. I thought you booked the Polynesian? At this point, I'm not sure how many rooms will open up, as it is a busy time to go down (and, with all the discounts that have been available, their probably booked up).

Good luck! I'd keep calling daily, and trying other discount codes as well.

The word I'll use is "had" Yes, I "had" the Poly . . .but I cancelled the ressie for some reasons and now that those reasons are cleared up, I can't get back any AP rates.

Ok, so I was stupid and in my haste I lost a GREAT rate! :(

Have you tried checking the Swan & Dolphin? There is a link on the Resorts Board to check availability with DreamsRes, you can get an AP rate there (the rates are really good, too).

:)

I was told by CRO that when you cancel an AP ressie the room goes back into the system as a regular room. The AP disc rate just gets dropped and not added back into the system as a AP room.

We have gotten ap rates as late as leaving the making same day reservations!

I posted this on a different thread - but how far in advance can you ask about ap rates?

yup, the very first time we stay on-site, we called 2 weeks before our trip and got an AP rate. it was an early May trip.

We just returned from an 8 night stay at ASMu that was a last minute trip. We booked it one week before we went and got the AP rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter