Anyone ever stay at Worldmark Anaheim?

Edelweiss

Mouseketeer
My friend offered us an opportunity to stay at this hotel for our Oct trip. She is an owner and we can rent from her. I don't know anything about this hotel. It looks nice from the website.

Would love to hear advice and opinions about this hotel!!

Thanks in advance!!:hyper:

My Dad stayed there a few years back and said it was pretty nice. Decent coffee in the lobby when we picked him up one morning. Pretty sure they have a dedicated shuttle and they actually worked up a touring plan for my Dad as he arrived a few days before we did the last time we went together.

They don't have a dedicated shuttle. You have to take ART, drive, walk or take a taxi. :)
I've never stayed there but it's right next to the Garden Walk and it looks nice when we walk by. We stay at the Peacock a lot, we own with Shell. :)

There isn't a shuttle for the World Mark, but the ART has a stop in front of the hotel. I have stayed there 3 times, its very nice. BUT they are very pushy on trying to get you to buy in, or purchase points to your existing amount. It's clean and decent and friendly staff. However, there was a fire in December when we were there and it was a little inconvenient. It was on our floor at the end of the hallway and smelled like smoke the majority of our trip. We like staying there. 7-11 is across the street, and then Garden Walk.

My parents stayed there in August 2011 and had a great experience. They said the room was clean and spacious and they could see the fireworks out their window each night. They used ART everyday to and from the parks and had no trouble with that. The hotel is located right next to the Garden Walk as pixiewings mentioned, so that's a plus if you have any interest in the restaurants or movie theater there.

The parking structure has very few space for tall vehicles. Most of the parking is limited to 7'2". If you are driving a van/suv/truck with any form of roof rack - please measure the height before entering the garage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter