anyone ever try gel insoles?

crazywig

DIS Veteran
i bought some gel insoles from dr. scholl to put in my sneakers which are about 5 months old. i haven't put them in yet but i'm curious if anyone has ever worn these around the park?

I've tried all sorts of insoles and to be honest the best pair that I found I got at Foot Locker. They're a bit more expensive. @$20 a pair but they come with a 1 yr warranty. If you wear them out or they start to tear or anything they'll replace them. I found Dr. Scholls to be ok but not great and they don't come with any warranty.

I tried the Dr. Scholl's gel insoles and I couldn't stand them. They were not wide enough in certain areas of my feet, and too wide in others. This resulted in a rubbing feeling, which brought on... blisters! So, now I'm very gun shy about this kind of thing. I really would like to find something, because my feet are always sore after a little bit of walking. I have bad feet!

guess i'd better stick them in my shoes and try them before i go to disney! blisters are what i'm trying to avoid, as well as sore feet!

Hi, I tried them but didn't care for them. I found them too thick. Maybe they are OK for men. I find a very good pair of walking or running sneakers the best for walking along with COOLMAX or THORLO type of socks. Much better than cotton, which stays wet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter