Anyone ever use babysitting service at RPR??

hmontgomry

Mouseketeer
I'm not trying to pawn my child off, but we might want a little time to ourselves-be it at the park for just a couple of hours or dinner. There is The Mariner’s Club at the Royal Pacific Resort where we will be staying. Anyone use this service and know of prices, etc.

Thank you!!!

When my kids were younger we used the camps at HRH and Portofino. Last trip in June I stopped by the Mariners Club at RPR (boys no longer have an interest in staying) to see it and get info. So here it is. BTW...the camps are well run and the kids all seem to enjoy it very much.

Children between 4-14 are welcome to stay.
They were open daily but hours change with the seasons so call to be sure.

Cost: $10.00 Per Hour first child $8.00 an Hour each additional child.
Dinner available for additional charge.

Activities:
Movies
Sand Art
Computer Games
Playstation2
Ping Pong
Finger Painting
Board Games
Music
Art
Basketball
Library

They can also arrange in room nanny services.
They do a daily craft for all kids to attend (with a parent)

A few people a couple of months ago did a discussion on this and they said it was very well run also a number was listed for an outside service weho also are qualified to lokk after the kids try a search and it should come up hopefully:jester:

Thank you for all of the info-that was exactly what I was looking for. He is too small for all of the really fun rides, so maybe we will use our express passes to ride a couple of rides and then spend the rest of the day doing what he wanted to do. I hate riding roller coasters by myself!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter