Anyone flown Jetblue lately to MCO?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Last year, when I had a WDW trip planned for June 1st, I booked my flights on Jetblue. Even pre-covid, I would constantly get itinerary changes. After March, when everything shut down, I was getting notified of a change every week it seemed. I was still holding out hope that WDW would be open by June 1st (remember those days?). I ended canceling my flights because the change was so bad, I was going to have to fly in the day before and go home the day after my reservation dates. I cancelled, understanding how Covid was messing everything up. It turned out WDW wasn't open for those dates anyway.

WDW opens in July, and I book a trip for September. I had Jetblue credits, so I booked my flights on Jetblue, thinking things are opening up, people are flying again, they will have a more reliable schedule. I booked my flights, and within 2 days, the schedule change e-mails start coming. I canceled my flights again, and decided to drive because I am not changing my travel dates.

Here we are today. I have a trip planned for April, and I decided to use my Jetblue credits before they expire. So far, so good, I have had a confirmed return trip itinerary for over 24 hours now, and no schedule change email, yet.

If you have flown Jetblue in the past few months, are they retuning to normal, or are they still constantly moving their schedules around?

My May 1st flight from Logan to MCO was moved to a later flight on Monday 3/1- I called and was able to change it to an earlier non stop flight no problem, but yes they are still doing changes.

yes i am traveling in April and received a change of flight times for both flights. so far its only been an hour difference on both so doesn't impact my plans. lately i have been getting a lot of time changes these past 3 years. luckily nothing that would affect me that i would cancel.

Flying in April and both flights have had minor changes just announced this past week. Going down the flight is 30 min earlier and coming home it's 6 min later.

It's not like last year when airlines were cancelling flights in their entirety when they were reducing their schedules.

Also have a flight from Logan to MCO in April that was changed by a couple of hours. I had booked 2 separate reservations for me/daughter and my mother (trying to use up out JetBlue credits from having to cancel last May) and they must have canceled the original flight because they ended up putting us on 2 separate flights on the way down! I was able to sort it out and at least get us all on the same flight again, but hoping that doesn't keep happening. I know they have changed my Logan to MCO flights frequently in the past.They wont let me combine the reservations so I keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter