Anyone flown Jetblue

Surfergirl

<font color=green>I think these are all wonderful
Anyone flown Jetblue to Orlando? Are they good? we can probably get a good price from Syracuse and just drive there from Ontario. Anything is cheaper than flying out of Canada.

We have flown JetBlue several times. It has always been fantastic. We would fly with them all the time if they went to more destinations. Just remember to bring snacks because you only get blue corn chips on their flights.

Jet Blue is awesome. Haven't flown them to Orlando. But have done from Ft. Lauderdale. GREAT AIRLINES...can't wait till they pick up more routes.

I LOVE JetBlue, the TV's and all the different channels are just the greatest thing ever. They would always be my first choice when available!

I really would love to fly Jetblue.... I priced a ticket for when we go to WDW in Dec and found them to be $100+ cheaper than all the other airlines....

BUT...............................................

We live in Southern California and the only flight they have to Orlando connects out of New York....

OH MY GOSH.... I thought 5 hours on a plane with 4 kids was bad enough.... I can't possibly think of stretching that out to 8+ hours including a change of planes for any amount of money....

***SIGH***

No one in my family has but I know people who have & they liked it very much.

my husband flew Jet Blue last year and thought they were fantastic! We are using them to fly to Orlando for our cruise in October. Good luck!

I didnt realize that they give you blue chips! thats kind of funny
hjblueevil.gif

We flew Jet Blue in May for the first time--loved it. They are now our favorite airline.

BTW: We also had a choice of several snacks instead of the blue chips.

I’ve flow jet Blue a few times from JFK. Newark is closer but many times JetBlue is cheaper and the TV’s are great for my 2 kids (9 & 3). The blue chips are good but my kids loved the chocolate chip cookies they have. The attendants on board where great, nicer then any other airline I’ve been on. They gave the kids snacks to bring with us when we were getting of the plane and going to .... Where else WDW.. We’ll be flying them again in August to go on the DCL Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter