• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone flying American Air... better double check, our flights were cancelled & not a peep from them...

OP here...

I booked yesterday with Delta...

and the price was 2,828.00... for 4 tickets...

I did book main cabin so that I could choose our seats, which the Delta rep did for me.... got non-stop both ways.. so another plus... as well better flights times both ways... so I feel pretty good...

Thank you to April in Texas for the amazing customer service... honestly I was taken by surprise at the wonderful job she did, and she was so pleasant to talk to.... It was soooo nice to have wonderful customer service experience...
I fly Delta almost exclusively, followed by United/Southwest, depending on destination. I absolutely hate AA, to the point where I actually have 75,000 AAdvantage miles I earned in 2020-2021 when I had to fly AA due to reduced schedules across the board, and I have zero desire to use those miles.

Love Delta’s customer service.

The most recent schedule released by American Airlines on flights analytics website Cirium shows that the carrier will be reducing departures by 19.1 percent beginning in May. The new schedule will see Chicago reduce its four daily flights to London's Heathrow Airport to three.

I only see 2 flights to LHR for May 27th on the website today. There were 3 flights last week.

Back to wondering if we will have our flight or not! :confused3😡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter