Anyone from Cincinnati? Re: Disney Outlet at Premium Outlets

disneyfreak89

DIS Veteran
Since our days traveling to WDW are pretty much over now :sad:, we have to find our Disney fix somewhere else. We'll be traveling past this Outlet Mall (on route to Tennessee) and would like to know if its worth a stopping for.

Do they have actual clearance merchandise from the parks/resorts, or is it mostly just kids clothes and toys?

I haven’t been since the summer but they do usually have some parks merchandise. It is mostly a general Disney Store with toys, clothes, and stuffed animals. You can call prior to your visit and find out when their next parks shipment is coming in then I usually call back on that day and find out what they got. There is a lot of Disneyland branded stuff.

I haven’t been since the summer but they do usually have some parks merchandise. It is mostly a general Disney Store with toys, clothes, and stuffed animals. You can call prior to your visit and find out when their next parks shipment is coming in then I usually call back on that day and find out what they got. There is a lot of Disneyland branded stuff.
Ok, good to know. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter