• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone get a stimulus check already? Curious.

Not exactly waiting on pins and needles because I will barely get anything, but the news keeps saying the IRS has deposited in people's bank accounts already, but I haven't heard of anyone who got one.
Not debating merits of check, just wondering if anyone actually got any money! :confused3

Getting a mailed check--- AGAIN--- I receive SSDI via direct deposit for year already, and again--- getting a paper check--- 1/6 per "get my payment" and my IRS transcript

My step daughter looked on the status website and it says January 4 but she has nothing pending in her account. Mine says the same and it is pending. I hope she gets hers soon. She really needs it.

Just checked the IRS website. Our first stimulus was direct deposited. Our taxes this year were withdrawn from a bank account directly. Second stimulus check will be mailed.

My step daughter looked on the status website and it says January 4 but she has nothing pending in her account. Mine says the same and it is pending. I hope she gets hers soon. She really needs it.
Now she has looked closer. The first stimulus went to her bank account. The second lists an account that is not hers. How does that even happen?

Now she has looked closer. The first stimulus went to her bank account. The second lists an account that is not hers. How does that even happen?
Did she use a place like H&R Block for taxes? I’ve been reading on another site that if you do the advance refund products it causes it to look like that but that the tax preparation company does get it routed on to the taxpayer.

So I apparently fell into the Turbo Tax issue where the IRS sent my payment to the Turbo Tax temporary account and the money got kicked back to IRS. Have to wait until the 15th to see if I get a paper check, otherwise have to claim in on my 2020 taxes that I didn’t receive and get it as a refund that way. Wonderful.

Not eligible. Please go stimulate the some locally owned business with yours.

We overstimulated a local business last time, so this check is staying in the bank. We bought a $4500 elliptical from a local home gym store with our $3400 check last year. Oops. Actually, this one will be used to pay for my son's Phase 2 braces, so I guess the orthodontist will get to stay in business.

We overstimulated a local business last time, so this check is staying in the bank. We bought a $4500 elliptical from a local home gym store with our $3400 check last year. Oops. Actually, this one will be used to pay for my son's Phase 2 braces, so I guess the orthodontist will get to stay in business.
We saved some in case DD might need it and then I bought The Mirror with mine. At the time they were only out about a year and kind of an upstart. COVID has business booming for them though and Lulumon bought them. Absolutely has saved my sanity with not being able to go to a gym.

Just checked the IRS website. Our first stimulus was direct deposited. Our taxes this year were withdrawn from a bank account directly. Second stimulus check will be mailed.
Just checked and mine is the same. Of course, we moved last year so I don't even know if they have our current address on file and the amount of time for our mail forwarding has already ended.

View attachment 548283
Just checked and mine is the same. Of course, we moved last year so I don't even know if they have our current address on file and the amount of time for our mail forwarding has already ended.

Same with us - I wonder why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter