Anyone get the AP discount for CR tower room?

thelittlemermaid

<font color=purple>My life was forever changed whe
What kind of discount did you get?

Trying to decide if getting a AP would be worth it for 2006. I want to stay at the Contemporary. DH says that it's fine with him, IF I can get a good deal. So you can imagine I am busting my butt to figure out what would be the best way to go. :)

I had one for our trip this Friday, it was like $350 a night with tax, GF was only $10 more, DD7 wanted the GF, so I changed over. This is during peak season too.

The AP rate for the Contemporary Tower (May 2005) is $280 per night, a $100 a night discount.

Not a great discount, but better than paying rack rate. Over the last several years, the AP discount has seemed to decrease. I can remember paying around $210 to $225 a night for the Contemporary Tower just two to three years ago.

Keep in mind that this year's AP rates will likely be higher if the trend we saw with this last set of codes continues but you can see examples of past AP rates here

Thanks for the replys!! All I need is for DH to make up his mind on when he wants to go. He has talked about Oct, Dec, and now May of 2006. AAAHHH!!!

October is great! The weather is perfect and there is the great Mickey's Not SO Scary Halloween Party. That alone was the highlight of our October trip

Yes, I got an AP rate on the CR Tower, May 31-June 5th. $100 per night less than rack rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter