Anyone get thru on dining phone line lately?

tkbk

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I was in queue for two hours and twenty eight minutes. I finally had to give up. Now at 6 am pst I have been waiting in queue for an hour and fifteen so far . Ugh.
I am calling because I have a Cali grill res for 3 people and now a 4th if joining our trip, online won’t let me change it and CG does not have tables for 3 that I have ever seen so I should be able to change it to four but it won’t online. Thus I’m trying to see if a dining agent can do it.

I don’t think they’ll be able to change it for you, so honestly I don’t think I’d keep waiting. My suggestion would be to keep checking for a party of 4 reservation. If worse comes to worse, a lot of times the mobile check in will allow you to add one person when checking in. I haven’t tried it at CG, but saw the option at lots of other places. If not, the last option would be to show up with 4 and hope they’ll accommodate you, but be prepared to wait a bit longer for a table. I think going from 3 to 4 people will not be a huge issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter