• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going in July???

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
:hippie: We're almost done with school and on the count down to our WDW trip in July at CR. :cool1: Anyone else going to be there too???:moped:

I will be there in July. Staying at POP July 12-19 celebrating my 38th B-day.

Can't wait.. :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

I will be there with extended family July 10-20th at POP.

We'll be there too!

July 27 - AKV
July 28 - Aug. 6 BCV

We will be at SOG July 20-26.:thumbsup2

We will just miss you...we are at SOG July 13 - 19! This is my first time staying there. We are going to celebrate my DSIL officially adopting their oldest son and as a good-bye trip as they are going to be stationed in Alaska for at least the next 3 years. This is grandma's first seperation from the grandchildren and Papa and I are so not liking it already!!!

I would love to meet some folks who listen to our podcast at some point either at Pop or at a park while we are there. We will be there from July 21 - 30! :)

DH and I will be at the BWV July 18-20 celebrating our 11 year wedding anniversary without our kids!!! Can't wait!(don't feel bad for them they were there with us in April and will be there with us again in Nov!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter