Anyone going in November?

We're going Nov. 17th- 24th, hopefully more entertainment will be back, WOC please!! This trip is from our canceled April 2020 trip so we need to use our DL hoppers and Airline credit, can't wait! It will be 4 yrs since we went last and we have two family members who are going with us that have never been. We're staying at Desert Inn across the street and flying into Long beach airport.

We're going Nov. 17th- 24th, hopefully more entertainment will be back, WOC please!! This trip is from our canceled April 2020 trip so we need to use our DL hoppers and Airline credit, can't wait! It will be 4 yrs since we went last and we have two family members who are going with us that have never been. We're staying at Desert Inn across the street and flying into Long beach airport.
I would love WOC to be back... That is one that we always book the dessert package for... so nice to sit and relax and watch the show..

We're driving out on 11/19 so DH can spend his b-day (11/20) at DL. Planning to drive home on Thanksgiving Day. We're going to do 3 or 4 days in the parks and 1 day at Knott's. DH and DS22 are coaster junkies and we haven't been there since the kids were little.

We’ll be there for Dapper Day. We have our hotel booked but haven’t bought park tickets yet.

Does anyone know when November tickets/reservations become available? I swear I heard 120 days in advance, but all I see is the calendar up through 10/31/21.
Not sure if it’s released in chunks or not.

ETA: for my professional group conference November 1-6 at DLH, the online ticket store for park tickets for conference attendees opens on July 12…I wonder if that’s when reservations will also open.

ETA2: apparently now I can’t math and 120 days out is exactly November 1. I’ll look the next few days.

Last edited:
One day marathon park hopping day on 11/4. Attaching this on to a SoCal trip to visit family. Had 4/20 and 11/20 booked for longer, but I’ll take what we can get!!!

Sounds like a lot of us planning to go over Veterans Day weekend! We’re booked at GCH but no tix yet, hoping they announce new passes by then. Also don’t plan to go unless our youngest (9) is vaccinated. If I don’t buy tix right at the 120 day mark are we going to be out of luck?

Sounds like a lot of us planning to go over Veterans Day weekend! We’re booked at GCH but no tix yet, hoping they announce new passes by then. Also don’t plan to go unless our youngest (9) is vaccinated. If I don’t buy tix right at the 120 day mark are we going to be out of luck?

There’s a separate bucket of tickets for hotel/villa guests, and it’s usually pretty wide open:

BUT…I’m not taking any chances, I will buy tickets and reserve at the 120 day mark. If there are eventual annual passes, I am banking on the previous process being made available again that I can upgrade my tickets at the end of my trip and have it apply toward passes.

Tickets also retain their actual paid values, so I’m not worried. I’m booked on VGC points, so failure to get tickets = can’t just move my trip due to availability issues.

Well, now we are! Just changed our minds to switch our August trip to November (Thanksgiving week). We were just at WDW so that helped fill up my Disney addiction for a bit... plus I have a feeling if we hold out many more things will be back like Fantasmic!, the rest of the dining, some kind of FastPass option, etc. The long, long lines at WDW made me realize I'd really like to wait a bit longer for some kind of FP option to return, whatever it may be. I'd rather wait and get it all! I miss DLR so much so it sucks to wait longer but we love the holidays.

Maybe this thread should just become our November check in thread lol!

It's a slight possibility for me. If I do go it will be celebrating something pretty huge that right now I don't want to put the whammy on so 'nuff said.

I have two comp tickets I’m working with and learned that the availability is very limited and the date opens up 120 days out and only lasts about 10-15 minutes. I was able to snag reservations and am very relieved. I still need to buy two more tickets, but that seems a lot easier than the small window I was working with.

for now, we have the Fairfield booked Bc it’s so close and we can use our points but I would prefer a suite style hotel to have a separate space from the kids. .

I have to think through free and cramped vs $$ but space. Wwyd? Two nights with at least one jet lag day from east coast.

We are going November 14th-17th and are booked GCH for the first time! I’m excited to make our reservations next weekend! Still debating on which park to start each day in….. I too am hoping they will announce what the new AP program will be by then and if we can upgrade our tickets towards it. I’m also hoping FP/MP will be back by then too!

I have to think through free and cramped vs $$ but space. Wwyd? Two nights with at least one jet lag day from east coast.

If you have the money to spare, maybe opt for more space! But then again- how much time will you even spend in the hotel? I'm always the inside the park from open to close type so that's why we always pick budget hotels- for us it's just a place to sleep.

We're booked for November 15-19 at GCH. Really hoping a discount comes up, as right now we have a 10% military discount which still leaves a crazy high tab.

If you have the money to spare, maybe opt for more space! But then again- how much time will you even spend in the hotel? I'm always the inside the park from open to close type so that's why we always pick budget hotels- for us it's just a place to sleep.
It’s true that we will be in the parks all day and we don’t take breaks. It’s just that first morning jet lagged wake up is tough. But a pro at the same time since we want an early start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter