Anyone going on Backstage Magic 12/16 to 12/21

Aburns8

DIS Veteran
Hi out there. I was wondering if anyone will be going on the Backstage Magic December 16th? I called and there only 10 people signed up and I am afraid that they will cancel. They don't even have the 08 dates (that I can find) on their website, so how do they get people interested?

Hi out there. I was wondering if anyone will be going on the Backstage Magic December 16th? I called and there only 10 people signed up and I am afraid that they will cancel. They don't even have the 08 dates (that I can find) on their website, so how do they get people interested?

When we were on the 9/16 Backstage Magic tour we asked our guides what their smallest group had been and they said 14. Sure hope you can round up a few more people because it really is a great tour.

I am going to call every week. I am hoping that that they can get 4 more people. I am way excited about this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter