• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANyone going to AUstria at ANY time??

LisaTex

Mouseketeer
Would love for you to say hi to Trevor (one of the guides). We loved him in Hawaii 2 years ago and heard he was in AUstria now.

Oh you will have such a wonderful time. AUstria is soo beautiful. Have you done ABD before? Trevor was a guide we loved on our ABD trip in 2006. We ran in to him in Feb. on the Wonder where he was on the cruise staff for a while and said he was going to be doing the Austria trips this summer. If you remember in Sept. tell him the Schneider's from Texas said hello = most of all, just have a great time!!

Hi Lisa
I went on an ABD vacation last summer in September. It was the Viva Italia
tour.:)

We just returned from the Taste of Tuscany tour and Trevor was one of our guides! The other guide for this trip had dropped out and Trevor was a last minute replacement- and he was awesome. We had a great group that clicked and by the end of the trip- we were all family. He was only doing one week of the Tuscany tour and he left the last day to fly to Vienna to start his tour.

If anyone has him as a guide, tell him that Mary and Darren from the Italy tour say hello!

He really gets around - he is also on the cruise staff for DCL - we just had him for our 6/8 Mexican Riviera Cruise! I know he works hard, but I would still like his job for a while!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter