Anyone going to Star Wars Day at Sea willing to help

phino

Earning My Ears
Hi all, not sure if it's allowed but I was hoping it is. Anyone going to the Star Wars Day at Sea willing to help me obtain some merchandise from the ship? Unfortunately we are not sailing Disney Fantasy on our next trip, we are going on Wonder.

Thanks much all.

There was lots of Star Wars merchandise on both the Magic and Dream this fall, so I would guess the Wonder will have a lot also.

There was lots of Star Wars merchandise on both the Magic and Dream this fall, so I would guess the Wonder will have a lot also.

ahh ok. I thought I read it was only for those sailing on Disney Fantasy where the Star Wars at Sea will take place. If that's the case, would you happen to know if I need to do RSP as well for it?

I don't see my embark date (April 17th) which makes me think I won't be able to, It only shows Disney Fantasy embark dates I think.

ahh ok. I thought I read it was only for those sailing on Disney Fantasy where the Star Wars at Sea will take place. If that's the case, would you happen to know if I need to do RSP as well for it?
The "Star Wars at Sea" event(s) are on the Fantasy (limited sailings). All DCL ships will have the Star Wars movie (beginning Dec 18) as well as Star Wars merchandise in the shops.

Not sure what RSP is.

The "Star Wars at Sea" event(s) are on the Fantasy (limited sailings). All DCL ships will have the Star Wars movie (beginning Dec 18) as well as Star Wars merchandise in the shops.

Not sure what RSP is.

The Star Wars at Sea exclusive merchandise information is as follows from website:

Guests sailing on the Disney Fantasy have the opportunity to pre-purchase newly designed STAR WARS Day at Sea-themed merchandise. Due to the anticipated demand for these items, and the limited quantities available for select items, Disney Cruise Line Merchandise partners have developed an online, advance purchase opportunity. Guests sailing during these special itineraries can choose to participate in the Random Selection Process (RSP) and/or the Merchandise Store.

Guests have until March 17, 2016 to participate in this pre-order opportunity. To view items included in this offer, please visit www.disneyurl.com/StarWarsDayAtSeaCatalog.
Please Note: Catalog items #1-8 are available based on the sailing date.
Only item #8 is available on this sailing.

Please click here to review frequently asked questions regarding the Random Selection Process (RSP).

-------------

I'm assuming it's only available on the Disney Fantasy on the selected dates for the special sailings.

The Star Wars at Sea exclusive merchandise information is as follows from website:

Guests sailing on the Disney Fantasy have the opportunity to pre-purchase newly designed STAR WARS Day at Sea-themed merchandise. Due to the anticipated demand for these items, and the limited quantities available for select items, Disney Cruise Line Merchandise partners have developed an online, advance purchase opportunity. Guests sailing during these special itineraries can choose to participate in the Random Selection Process (RSP) and/or the Merchandise Store.

Guests have until March 17, 2016 to participate in this pre-order opportunity. To view items included in this offer, please visit www.disneyurl.com/StarWarsDayAtSeaCatalog.
Please Note: Catalog items #1-8 are available based on the sailing date.
Only item #8 is available on this sailing.

Please click here to review frequently asked questions regarding the Random Selection Process (RSP).

-------------

I'm assuming it's only available on the Disney Fantasy on the selected dates for the special sailings.
Yes, it's only for the special "Star Wars Day at Sea" merchandise. That's typical for special cruises.

Not sure what RSP is.
They had a dark blue backpack available aboard the Nov 7th sailing of the Disney Fantasy that we were on (only $17.95 US) ... bought one for my nephew ... quickly returned and got another when my DW reminded me that we would not want both our nephews "fighting" over one backpack ... it had the STAR WARS logo on it in white and DISNEY CRUISE LINE and the DCL logo in red underneath ... should have bought one for myself - lol

Ours is due in a couple of days. Not sure I can get in and modify it. Also some stuff is only in limited quantities or on a particular sail date.

What were you wanting? Send me a PM - I'll see if I can help or not.

I was on the Wonder last week, there is a small store on the Wonder by Diversions (bar) that only has Star War Themed merchandise. No "Day at Sea" merchandise, but had The Force is Strong on this Ship & Captain of the Ship t-shirts and several other items.

When I sailed on the Fantasy on November 9 there was also plenty of Star Wars merchandise. I made sure to grab all sorts of things such as t-shirt, hoodie, backpack, commemorative coin, and a piece of artwork. I even purchased several things for a friend who is also a big SW fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter