Anyone got a FAST Chicken Recipes!!!

Coat chicken breasts with Ranch dressing and then bread crumbs, plain or seasoned. Bake on a preheated baking sheet sprayed with Pam at 400 for 20 minutes.

To shave off a few minutes, coat the chicken with a mixture of egg and milk before the bread crumbs. Cook in a skillet with a little olive oil. After the chicken is cooked through (around 6 minutes on each side if you pound the chicken thin first), pour in some marinara sauce and cook until heated. Serve with cooked pasta.

Just a guess since I didn't post that recipe, but I would say you use liquid ranch dressing. I doubt the crumbs would stick after using the powder.

Yes, liquid Ranch. You can really use just about anything, but I like Ranch best. Sometimes I use mayonaise or honey mustard dressing, but I make sure to use plain bread crumbs with the honey mustard of course.

I make a lazy man's Chicken cordon bleu that cooks in 30-40 minutes depending on size of chicken breasts.

I usually put the breasts in a 9x13 dish. Cover each breast with a piece of ham and and a piece of swiss cheese(you want want to use two slices of cheese). On top of that I completely cover each breast with fresh bread crumbs. Canned worked but the fresh taste better. Pour some melted butter over the top and cook for 30-40 minutes at 350. I always use this dish for company and use the ham and cheese cut from the deli but I have also prepared it with prepackaged lunch meat.

ms kay, that looks great! I have to try that! Another to try is just plain zesty italian dressing...I just do it in a pan...(pour off some of the oil from the top if your not too into the fat...which I'm not) put it in a skillet with a bit of butter to get it started, then add the dressing. It's great over alfredo noodles. It's an all time favorite stand-by when I'm rushed...just grab the chicken breasts you can get from "Sams"...stick them in frozen, start them off to thaw with the butter, once soft, pour on the dressing, cover and let simmer. serve it with a salad, the noodles, and some french bread...too easy! but so good!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter