Anyone have a favorite

I liked Outlaw. It wasn't great, but I thought it was pretty good, and I like Jimmy Smits. I was sorry to see it go.

I really liked Lie to Me the first year it was on, but this year wasn't good. I think they ran out of ideas.

It was put out by the people who give us Project Runway and Top Chef, and was supposed to parallel those series.

Interesting, thanks! TV ratings aside, that would mean they would need people willing to invest their money, there would need to be locations to open these top-secret restaurants, etc. I'm really surprised that it was meant to be an ongoing series.

I loved "America's Next Great Resturant". I just never heard of Chipoltes, so I didn't know who one of the judges was.

I loved "America's Next Great Resturant". I just never heard of Chipoltes, so I didn't know who one of the judges was.

I really like Chipotle, although I prefer Salsarita's. (Not sure if that's a chain outside of WNY, though). However, it drove me bonkers listening to him talking about using healthy, fresh ingredients... blah, blah, blah. Some of the food there isn't even in the same time zone as healthy!

I really liked Perfect Couples! I found myself laughing out loud more than a couple of times each episode. Sad that it won't be back...

I really liked Off the Map. I am disappointed that it's gone.

I liked Off The Map too.

I also enjoyed Outsourced and Better with You.

I have watched Brothers and Sisters, but have lost interest lately.

Dawn

Brothers and Sisters is going off air? I will really miss that one.

I also liked Off the Map.

It is getting so frustrating to start watching shows and then poof they are gone!

Some of the food there isn't even in the same time zone as healthy!
Everything is relative. Places like Chipotle and Q'doba are putting out fast Mex-type food that is indeed healthier than Taco Bell, for example. That's not saying much, I know, but it is saying something.

This is the latest info I have (though I might have missed some):

ABC
Detroit 1-8-7

Fox
Human Target
The Chicago Code

FX
Terriers

NBC
Outlaw

TNT
Dark Blue

I'll be posting an updated list at the end of next week, in the Television Spring 2010 thread.

I've watched many of the canceled shows, and some of them for a number of years, actually, but the only one announced so far that I really wish would have been renewed is Human Target. The rest either had already run their course, or didn't have a decent course to run in the first place, imho.

From your original list, I left the ones we watched and enjoyed. With both Chicago Code and Detroit 187, getting the axe, DH is not going to be happy. These were the two new shows he really enjoyed this year. We have both been unhappy, since NBC axed Outlaw early on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter