Anyone have a later PS for Fantasmic in Sept yet?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
Our PS is at 4 pm, on 9/27. I was hoping for a later time, because we want to see the parade. I called the other day and the CM (she was really great, don't remember her name now tho) said they hadn't opened up the later times even for 9/1 yet. Has it changed?

It'll probably be a little while longer before the later times open up for 9/27. It seems that it's usually between a month and 2 weeks when the later times come out. Later times were available for our June trip about 3 weeks out, and that's pretty consistent with what I've heard others report.

I am surprised to hear that later times are not out for 9/1 yet though. That's less than 2 weeks away. :confused:

I have a 4:10 on Sept 15. BC IPO is supposed to let me know when they get it changed to a later time. I haven't heard from them yet, so I'm guessing it means they haven't opened up later times yet.

I'm waiting to get a later time for Sept 30th at the Brown Derby. Right now, we've got a PS for 4PM which is a little too early for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter