Anyone have a pogon stroller? Questions

debbiemomto4

Mouseketeer
My insurance is getting a Pogon stroller for my ds. and it is being delivered on Wednesday. Does anyone know if I can get any accessories for it. I know it does not have any support which is fine but was wondering if anyone had gotten any accessories to go with it. Thanks for any and all your help!

I have heard of that brand before, but they don't have it listed in the usual places I suggest to people (adaptivemall.com)
If no one else knows, I'd suggest you find out from the provider where they got it and whether there are any accessories for it. Also, depending on what you are looking for, you might be able to find accessories (cup holders, etc) in either the area of the store that sells regular strollers or in sporting goods with the bike stuff.

We had one. What a useless piece of crap! The wheels were too small, and it was exhausting to push. My daughter weighed about 75 lbs at the time.

I had one for one of my foster sons. It did come with a removable firm seating pad ( kind of like a lawn chair cushion on a lawn chair, only much more firm) to give added support- otherwise he sat hunched over with poor posture. We liked having it since he didn't need a chair full-time. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter