Anyone have a review of Encantada Resort

aquaticmom

Go Pens!
I asked this a few weeks ago without much response, so I thought I would try one more time. I have 4 bedroom townhouse rented in April at Encantada Resort. Does anyone have any reviews or opinions good, bad or ugly about this resort? :confused:

My little sister lived there while she did the Internship Program June '08-Jan. '09. I visited her twice while she was there and thought her place was pretty nice. I remember it was very quiet there. The place itself reminded me of any old apartment---nothing fancy, but not bad, either. Her place had its own pool--maybe every unit does?

The drive to the parks didn't take long and there was a McDonald's right outside the gates and a Walgreens close by as well.

Hope this helps! Have a great vacation!

Sorry! :thumbsup2I don’t have any review about Encantada resort. But I have heard from my nearest friend about “Lincoln downs”, :yay:that’s a nice place. I think you should go there.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter