Anyone have any Christmas Ornament kits by The Beadery?

LadyyRedd

<font color=red>Someone stole my toothpaste/Chapst
Anyone? I got some about 5 years ago at Walmart, but now they're nowhere to be found except by buying them at thebeadery.com, but they are much more expensive there.

I was wondering if anyone had any, if they could just fax or scan the directions to them and send them to me. I have TONS of beads in my craft room and would love to make some cool ornaments.

Kimya

:wave: Hi, long time no see! I just did a quick Ebay search and found a couple up for auction. I don't know how much they usually cost, but they seemed reasonable.

Hey Dyan!! :wave:

When I got them at Walmart, they were running $4.99 and $5.99 per kit. At thebeadery.com website, they are $8.99 per kit. I did see the ones on Ebay, but with shipping costs added in, I may as well just buy them directly from The Beadery, LOL.

They are doing free shipping on a $150 order right now, but I really don't need to be ordering $150 in beads!

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter