Anyone Have Any Good Pork Tenderloin Recepies?

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I'm tired of cooking mine with mustard and rosemary.

We really like this one.

Deb

Honey Sesame Tenderloin
½ c soy sauce
1 Tbl finely chopped ginger root or 1 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbl sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 c honey
2 Tbl packed brown sugar
¼ c sesame seed

Mix soy sauce, ginger root, sesame oil, and garlic. Place tenderloin in plastic bag; pour soy mixture over tenderloin. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, but no longer than 24 hours. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Remove tenderloin from marinade; pat dry. Mix honey and brown sugar in shallow dish. Roll tenderloin in honey mixture, coating thoroughly; roll in sesame seed. Place in shallow roasting pan. Roast uncovered 20 - 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 190 degrees. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with sautéed potatoes, red peppers, and baby corn. 4 servings

I big on marinades - currently our faves are Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing and a Maple Rosemary one from Trader Joes.

Kim

I am really lazy when it comes to pork tenderloin but here's what I do. I buy the already marinated pork tenderloin. I know, lazy. Then, to add to it, I make a sauce with the following:

1/2 cup apricot jam
1/2 cup orange maramalade (spelling??) jam
2 TBSP of dijon mustard (or more to taste or less if too strong).

Mix all in a small sauce pan and heat until hot. Serve with the sliced pork. The pork is even better if you can grill it out on the BBQ. I made it so much during our kitchen remodel that my dh refuses to eat it anymore.

Tina

Dried Cherry Brush-on
1/2 c. cherry jelly or jam
1/3 c. dried tart cherries, cut up
2 tbsp. cherry liqueur or orange juice
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
In small saucepan stir together all ingredients. Cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until jelly is melted and mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occassionally. Brush evenly onto meat during last 5 minutes of grilling. Heat remaining brush-on until bubbly. Pass with meat for dipping. Makes about 1 cup.

We make breaded pork tenderloin. Cut it in slices and pound it to 1/4" thick. Dredge in flour, dip in a beated egg mixture, then in Italian bread crumbs. Cook in a frying pan with oil over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side.

Here's a fantastic dry rub recipe that the family loves. I normally do the rub a minimum of 4-hours ahead, but the longer the better. Enjoy! :)

Pork Tenderloin Dry Rub
1/3 cup of sugar
2 tbsp of McCormick Mesquite chicken spice
2 tsp of dried basil
2 tsp of cumin
2 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp of paprika
tsp of kosher salt
ground pepper to taste

I like to marinate it in the Kraft Greek Vinagrette dressing, and roast it with potatoes. It's gooood. :)

It's also good marinated in teriyaki sauce and grilled.

I just marinade it in McCormicks Marinade in a Minute Garlic flavor. The longer it sits the more tender the meat is (pack calls for 15min but I will leave it in for several hours).

We had shish kebabs today! Bil made them out of pork loin, he cut it into small chunks for kebabs. Yum! He had marinated it overnight in barbecue sauce but I didn't taste that at all. Just a good smoky pork flavor.

Some good ideas here. I thought it was worth bumping up for another look.

This is barbequed :
Pork Tenderloin wrapped with bacon then topped with onion, green pepper, tomatoes and at the end of baking time: cheddar cheese. It is yummy, yummy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter