• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have experience with Feline Panleukopenia ?

We have an all black kitty we adopted last December...his name is Kylo! Sending prayers and thoughts to Vader your way!

I'm glad to hear you were able to save him and it does my heart good. We lost a beloved 10 year-old cat today to heart disease and chronic kidney disease. Worse, it was the second cat in a month for us. We lost the first to stomach cancer on Aug 3rd. Be sure to enjoy your little guy! He's a lucky kitten.

I'm glad to hear you were able to save him and it does my heart good. We lost a beloved 10 year-old cat today to heart disease and chronic kidney disease. Worse, it was the second cat in a month for us. We lost the first to stomach cancer on Aug 3rd. Be sure to enjoy your little guy! He's a lucky kitten.

That's rough. I'm so sorry.

We lost 2 cats unexpectedly (not geriatric, no previous illnesses) in a 2 month span nearly 2 years ago. Thankfully the geriatric cat of the house (now 15) is holding strong. My big fear was that we'd lose her soon after, but she has hung in there and got us through that rough patch.

OP, so happy to hear your kitty is doing better! I love to hear about victories.

Aww, sorry to read :(

Sorry for the loss of your pets, Geoff. . . it's always tough. :(

Geoff_M I am so sorry for your loss......That is so hard to go through. Hugs.

Vader came home and was fine for almost a week but then got kennel cough and back on antibiotics he is.......Been 4 days and he is eating more but sneezing, sniffling and gross stuff but he seems to feel pretty good.

Thanks all for sending prayers. He is sooooo precious to us already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter