Anyone have information on Sheraton's Vistana Villages?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
I booked a room for November 2001 at this resort over a month ago and I have yet to receive the confirmation package in the mail. I was called by a telemarketing group about this special offer of $199 for 4 nights with a mandatory timeshare tour on the second day of our stay. I thought the rate was too good to pass up, but now I'm beginning to wonder. Can anyone give me some information on the resort or the timeshare tour? Has anyone else booked this package?

Do a search of the forums here, using the keywords Vistana Villages and you will likely find quite a bit. It's gotten very good reviews. Their sister resort, Sheraton Vistana Resort is also very, very nice. The main negative there is that there are some older sections. That's not a problem with Sheraton's Vistana Villages so you ought to enjoy your stay a lot! Here's their web site, with lots of nice pictures. Have fun!!!

Sheraton's Vistana Villages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter