Anyone have new photos to add?

dizney-cruiser

DiZney CraZy ºoº<br><font color=blue>we dont want
Hello All!

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone of the shared site we have for pictures. You can log in at:

shutterfly.com
and use password: mickey

If you have any new pictures to add, it is preferred that they not be a family shot - but one that anyone could print out and use for scrapbooking; and it is also preferred that the pictures not have a date printed on them

you can order prints right from this site, just ensure that you select: do not save my information - or else go back in and delete your credit information after you finish ordering!!

you all know I just like to send out the reminders every now and again so people don't forget this is there - and also to keep all newbies informed!

I would love to have access to this. I have been looking for some pics of attractions I am missing. I just can't figure out how to sign in. I see the password field, but am I missing something about what username to use?

Thanks

the log in name is

wdwscrapper@yahoo.com

the password

mickey

Thanks everyone for posting, I have received a TON of great pics I was missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter