Anyone Have Photos of Their Scrapbook Room?

Hey Cyndi....those stacking wire cubes look familiar!!;)

GREAT ROOM!!::yes::

TwinMom7,

Wow, great space! You sure got a lot of stuff! I've spent thousands of dollars and it seems like I hardly have anything! I want a FULLY loaded SB room one day! I would have tons of fun organizing it too!

We are getting a new puter in Feb/Mar so the one I am using now will be going up to my SB room and I am put some shelves in there, so it's gonna look pretty different in a few months.

These are the newest pics of my room:

Just scroll all the way down

http://www.cassworld.ca/cass.htm

GREAT Website Timon!!! ::yes::

Love your scrapbook room and your pets!!!

Mines not a room. It's just part of a wall in our bedroom. Since it's the first thing I see when I wake up, it needs to stay neat.

Follow link in siggy.

TwinMom7, I recently stumbled across your room on twopeas....and I was so jealous. :)

WOW!! I'm so jealous!!!!::yes:: Right now we just don't have any room for that in my house. So I keep in all in a couple of bags in my hall closet. The bright side it keeps my spending under control, because I know I don't have the room!;)
Maybe someday when one of the kids move out.:D

This link was just posted on AOL scrapbooking message board. The rooms are so awesome, from "simple" to "you have enought to open a store". LOL

scrapbook rooms

I just posted a post update on our friend, Tiger Fan, and this thread caught my eye as I was leaving the board (anything with the word 'pictures/photos' catches my eye, LOL). I have one word, WOW!!!!!!! You guys really have some neat places for doing your scrapbooking stuff. Very nice, very very nice. Maybe some day I will organize all my stuff too, LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Dan

I don't think I have enough stuff. I think I need to go shopping.:moped: I think I need to go right now:jumping1: I think I need to spend my husbands moneypirate: I need to shop

happylady,

They took that site down aleady :(

I bookmarked it to look at it at a later date and when I checked today, it was taken down. Oh well...thanks anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter