anyone have pumpkin carving patterns

lorli

Perfectly Pixieish
Ok all you creative people out there, I was wondering if you have carved any out of the ordinary disney pumpkins and might be willing to share. I have all the Disney generated ones and have carved 19 of them thus far in the styrofoam craft pumpkins to use from year to year. I have the Fab Five, Pooh characters, Princesses, Peter Pan, Hook, Tink, Dumbo, Pinochio, Scar, Evil Queen, Ursala, Cheshire Cat, Stitch, Cinderella's Castle, and the Coach. I think I named them all. After Halloween, when the craft pumpkins are marked way down again, I will get more and finish what I haven't got done. I'd love to do Chip and Dale and Daisy, but I'd be up for anything new. Can anyone help me out here. Thanks bunches.

Lorli,

Do you have a pattern that you used for Ariel? I'm trying to do one for my dd this year and I'm not having much luck so far. If you have one that you'd be willing to share, I'd love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter