Anyone have room for 1 more on their Feb 15 Moonlight Magic reservation?

sharkyandbones

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow owners...The good: I was lucky enough to secure a reservation for our first ever Moonlight Magic on the 15th. The bad: we're a family of 6...well, that in and of itself is not bad, of course (haha), just the fact that you're only allowed 5 per reservation. If anyone might have an extra spot on their reservation, I (and my family) would be eternally grateful and would be willing to extend a token of appreciation.

Just checking in once more to see if anyone thinks they might be able to help out. Feel free to PM and thanks for considering either way.

Wait you are limited to 5 people on a reservation for the event? That sort of stinks as we finally have the dates align and there are 6 of us in a 2 Bedroom.

Wait you are limited to 5 people on a reservation for the event? That sort of stinks as we finally have the dates align and there are 6 of us in a 2 Bedroom.
You’ll be ok. I’m assuming the OP registered on open to all members day. Those reservations are for folks with no reservations. They are limited to the owner and 4. Since you have a reservation, you’ll register on the first round, so everyone staying with you gets in.

I believe if you are a "blue card" or grandfathered resale member and you are staying on property , then you can have as many guests as you have registered in your accommodation. But they have to be already on the reservation by a certain date(varies by event) , you can't add them on after registration time opens. The limit 5 rule I believe is for the second round of openings and applies to ANY eligible DVC member .
Please correct me if I am wrong my DIS friends!

You’ll be ok. I’m assuming the OP registered on open to all members day. Those reservations are for folks with no reservations. They are limited to the owner and 4. Since you have a reservation, you’ll register on the first round, so everyone staying with you gets in.
That is correct, sorry that I wasn't clear there. If you have an existing resort reservation, you should be fine. We placed our reservation when they opened to all members, regardless of resort reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter