• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have success losing weight with TOPS?

KarenMom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had success losing weight with Tops (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)? I visited a meeting today, but I'm not sure if I'm going to join or not. I'd like to hear from anyone who has had experience with this group - good or bad. Thanks!

A friend of mine is a member of TOPS. She has lost a lot of weight and has also made a lot of good friends. Good luck!

My mom has done TOPS (But then again, she's done them all ;) ) but it was a very good experience for her. She did lose weight going there and like the above poster said, mom, too made a lot of very good and kind friends.
It reminded me of the exchange diet that WW used to do before points.

I've been going to TOPS for alittle over two years. I really enjoy the weekly meetings and the weigh ins keep me in focus. They don't have a program like WW. I count calories, fat, carbos, etc. I have met alot of nice people and the cost is minimal compared to WW. I have lost about 20 pounds and have kept it off for once. I started back up in January and have lost 5 pounds. It's all what you make it! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter