Anyone have Sunday's Michales ad yet?

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi! I need a scrapping tote on wheels, since I'm returning to work next week. I will no longer have time to scrap at home, I will probably do it during my lunch hour. So, I'm hoping to use the Michaels 50% off coupon that they usually have for holidays. Anyone have the new ad? If so, what scrapbook stuff is on sale? Thanks!

We just got our ad. There is a 50% coupon for Sunday and Monday, and a 40% for Tuesday through Saturday.

Happy shopping!

If you have a JoAnn's check there today! They had most of their scrapping stuff on sale all this week....much for 50% off!

their big totes were 19.99 at joanns i think their sale ends today too.

hc

My Joann's were all out of the $19.99 tote, and their other tote on wheels were full price. I'm so jealous of those of you who have a good Joanne's. Mine is terrible!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
good luck!! :wave:

Thanks! I need all of the luck I can get. I'm sad/scared/worried about the impact it will have on my children. But, I have to go back. My Dad died several months back, and we had to take my Mom in with us. We need to build an additional bathroom and bedroom to accomodate the extra person. We just can't do that on one income. Plus, money was tight with the extra person. My poor Mom is still struggling to pay off the medical bills from my Dad's cancer treatment.
Anyway, in an attempt to make me feel better, Dh said to buy a tote so I can scrapbook during my lunch hour.

Nik's Mom said:
Thanks! I need all of the luck I can get. I'm sad/scared/worried about the impact it will have on my children. But, I have to go back. My Dad died several months back, and we had to take my Mom in with us. .

:grouphug: I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope the transition back to work is not too difficult for your or your kids. How old are they?
Your dh is sweet for doing that so you can feel better!

Nik's Mom said:
My Joann's were all out of the $19.99 tote, and their other tote on wheels were full price. I'm so jealous of those of you who have a good Joanne's. Mine is terrible!

I know this might be a little late. But my JoAnn's also ran out of the $19.99 tote on wheels. But the lady told me they would special order it for me. You have to pay for it in advance than they call you when it comes in.

Nik's Mom said:
Thanks! I need all of the luck I can get. I'm sad/scared/worried about the impact it will have on my children. But, I have to go back. My Dad died several months back, and we had to take my Mom in with us. We need to build an additional bathroom and bedroom to accomodate the extra person. We just can't do that on one income. Plus, money was tight with the extra person. My poor Mom is still struggling to pay off the medical bills from my Dad's cancer treatment.
Anyway, in an attempt to make me feel better, Dh said to buy a tote so I can scrapbook during my lunch hour.

Best of luck to you. I am also doing the same thing with my Mom. She doesn't live with me right now but we have asked and asked her to. We too would need to add on to our house. My Mom has taken care of my DD since she was born. It really keep her mind busy after my Dad passed away and my Mom started to have medical issues.

I have paid her what it would have cost me to take my DD to daycare. And now that DD is in school, my Mom drives her to and from school for me. My Mom feels like she is helping out and we are helping her out with money. Plus my Mom and my DD have a very special bond.

My Joann's was not as helpful. But, I was able to score a $40 tote on wheels at Michaels. With the 50% off coupon, it came out to $20. Not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter