Anyone have the Disney cruise coloring book?

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
I've misplaced mine. I need a picture of Mickey in his raincoat at the wheel to make a paper piecing for a page I'm working on. I might even be able to make-do with a clipart image, but I'm having no luck. Thanks.

HI,

I have a clipart file of Mickey in a sweater and hat at the wheel. If you'd like that email me and I'll send it to you.

Deb

Oh no!!! I never saw a coloring book!! They had a coloring book? And I missed it??? :( Oh, I'm so bummed!!!! Guess we'll have to go back!!! ;) (I still can't believe I missed it... is it pretty cool?? Have you made PPs from it before? Anything you can share?)

Yes, they have a darling coloring book. In fact, we are hoping to sail on the Magic in the spring. If they still have them, I'll pick up several.

No, I haven't actually paper pieced anything from the coloring book, but I do a lot of paper piecing and there are some cute patterns. All the major characters in sailor outfits and lots of beach scenes. I have a few that I've scanned so that I can make them. Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll share if I have it, or when I find the book. I know it's around here somewhere. I just didn't put it away.

I have this coloring book, and have made quite a few paperpiecings from it. If anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know and I'll scan it in tomorrow.

Donna C.

I still can't believe I missed this book!! Thank goodness we plan on going again next year!!

Thank you to everyone who helped me. And a big thank you to Donna for sending me the scan I had in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter