Anyone have the scoop on lunch with imagineers?

thks twinglemom....we saw one about the imagineers doing the AK...he thought that was really cool! And then there is the one coming on Oct 6. Are either of these the one u have? That's really great of you to offer!!! If these are different from what you have I would love to have it and will send u a msg with my addy!! What a great attitude!

And I think I MIGHT be able to attend this with my son. My sis and bro might be joining us at WDW...so I might be able to leave my younger DS with them while I attend the lunch and could swing that! I def think I would enjoy it also, maybe even help my son ask the questions he'd like to ask.

Hawkrn- Kirby Bartlet-Sloan has a website that lists all the Disney related TV shows that are on. I don't know how to post a link but search either "Disney related TV shows " or "Kirby Bartlett-Sloan" Its a great website and updated every sunday. Enjoy it.

I just finished speaking to Disney Dining in regard to this matter. There is no age limit at this time on their computer. I opted to make the reservation for all 3 of us. My DD(8 going on 30) wants to be an imagineer and that gives me and DH a better idea of the reality of the thing and expectation.

April-please, please let us know how it turns out. Isn't it amazing all these kids that want to be imagineers? ( I thought my DS was the only one!)

I just read about this on Deb's site and I'm dying to try it!

Hopefully, someday soon. We're going in December but it's an abbreviated trip!

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter