• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have Toy Story Green Alien Magic Band+?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
My son got Toy Story (Green Alien) Magic Band+ which he was having problem getting it to work. He was told to take it to Disneyland and see if they can fix it. Disneyland came to conclusion that there might be something wrong with my son's band.

My son called and got replacement in the mail yesterday and this new one is also not working.

He is having problem connecting...and when he finally was able to connect, it disconnect again.

My Minnie Mouse MB+ worked like a charm.

We were wondering if anyone also who got the Toy Story MB+ is having same problem?

We are going to Disney World in 1-1/2 weeks and was hoping his band would work.

Thank you

Maybe try resetting the MB+ by holding down the button in the back for about 20s. It will beep/vibrate 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter