Anyone have Toy Story pumpkin carving templates?

reeanna

Mouseketeer
Hi all. This may be a little early but I've been looking for Toy Story pumpkin carving templates to carve Halloween pumpkins. I saw them in the Disney Store a few years back but apparently they don't carry them any longer. There are websites that offer free downloadable templates but no one has any Toy Story characters- does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks!

I got a Disney store catalog with DS costume, it had some pumpkin carving templates, two sets. One was more Nightmare Before Christmas type themed, the other was Disney characters, I don't remember if any were TS though. It came in a set for about $20.

I have the Disney character one from last year. I'll check to see if it had toy story one. If not maybe you could use something from a coloring book. You'd just have to figure out where to stop so that you leave the design on the pumpkin. Just a thought...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter