• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone having problems with DCL website lately?

masylimed

Mouseketeer
Just wondering...I was able to book my Silver level stuffy over the weekend. I have tried many times to log into our account to look at our plans and possibly modify but keep getting error messages. Seems to happen to me on all platforms - cell phone/computer.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing similar issues lately.

Whenever I have problems I switch to Chrome Incognito and it works like a charm. There have been MANY glitches in the system in the last weeks or so though. One day I logged in and all my excursions and plans had been dropped...Five minutes later they were there. Then actually seeing anything or changing anything has been a challenge too. Whenever a CC window opens for booking the system gets bogged down a lot with all the increased traffic of everyone signing in at the same time.

I have problems with the website all the time - not just in the last few weeks! :( I also use Chrome Incognito and that works great.

I have problems with the website all the time - not just in the last few weeks! :( I also use Chrome Incognito and that works great.
Sad but true...but the increase in glitches the past few weeks have been more extensive than usual. Very annoying. And WDW had a massive outage a few weeks ago that took out their systems for several hours including Fast passes, dining reservations, Magic Bands etc. DCL had issues that day as well for an extended time.

I take comfort in knowing it's not just me! I have never heard of Chrome Incognito and will definitely check it out. Thanks everyone!

When you use Chrome as your browser, on the top right hand side of the page are 3 little vertical dots...click on that and it will ask if you want to open a new Incognito window. When you hit yes, it will take you to Chrome Incognito. :) Good luck!

No problems, but can't remember how to book an excursion.........:guilty:

No problems, but can't remember how to book an excursion.........:guilty:

Go to the Book Activities part...once in the reservation, you will see the option by day to book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa Services and On Board Fun.
On the days where Port adventures are available you would see if there is anything you want to do.
On Board fun now has adult beverage tastings like Mixology, Whiskey, Cognac, Martini etc. along with Princess meet and greet and Anna and Elsa meet and greets, BBB, Sports Simulators and Disney Jr. Character breakfast on 7 night or longer cruises.

I was trying to book a cruise today. When I got to the part to select citizenship, it kept sending me to the dwarves error screen. Not even chrome incognito worked for me. I may give up and call it in.

Just wondering...I was able to book my Silver level stuffy over the weekend. I have tried many times to log into our account to look at our plans and possibly modify but keep getting error messages. Seems to happen to me on all platforms - cell phone/computer.

I used it yesterday and it worked fine for me.

I was trying to book a cruise today. When I got to the part to select citizenship, it kept sending me to the dwarves error screen. Not even chrome incognito worked for me. I may give up and call it in.

Ok, now I made it all the way through to the payment screen, but I'm trying to pay with gift card first, then balance to credit card, but it just keeps declining my gift card. However, it did send me a reservation cancellation with the note that payment in full is due by midnight tonight (it's a *GT booking). I'm going to have to call them and presume that with no funds attached to the reservation, it will just cancel out at midnight tonight.

Go to the Book Activities part...once in the reservation, you will see the option by day to book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa Services and On Board Fun.
On the days where Port adventures are available you would see if there is anything you want to do.
On Board fun now has adult beverage tastings like Mixology, Whiskey, Cognac, Martini etc. along with Princess meet and greet and Anna and Elsa meet and greets, BBB, Sports Simulators and Disney Jr. Character breakfast on 7 night or longer cruises.

Thank you.......I can't believe it. I was browsing and looking. This is our 8th cruise. Losing my touch. :)

I've also noticed that if I have logged in previously on any device, leave the page for any length of time and come back, it will still say I'm logged in. However, if I try to go to any page other than the homepage, this is when I get an error. To fix this, I have to hit sign out and re-sign back in. Then everything seems to work fine. Maybe this will help some of you if you've been encountering a similar error.

I have been trying to update my check in info the last two days and when I go to the "my reservations" section, it tells me that "this page isn't working" uugh!

I've also noticed that if I have logged in previously on any device, leave the page for any length of time and come back, it will still say I'm logged in. However, if I try to go to any page other than the homepage, this is when I get an error. To fix this, I have to hit sign out and re-sign back in. Then everything seems to work fine. Maybe this will help some of you if you've been encountering a similar error.
Thank you!! This worked for me.

Thank you so much for mentioning this! My dining reservations opened this morning and the site wasn't working. This did the trick. And I got everything we wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter