Anyone having problems with My Disney App/web

andee515

DIS Veteran
Can’t get on app or web application yet, and of course it is my fast pass morning.... Hprfully I’ll get it back up before window opens

Yes it wouldn’t let me in this morning. I put in my password 3 times and it kept saying try again later.

I tried to access my pics via the web last night and could never get into the photo pass section. Highly annoying.

yes, and I'm so sick of it I posted a new thread with a rant. I feel you. Sorry you have to deal with it as well.

Til no end! I contacted tech support and they told me ‘then don’t use the app’. What??? Can’t modify dining, can’t load tickets, cancelled hotel reservations won’t disappear! So frustrating!

I had not been able to access my itinerary or tickets for 2 days when my tickets got messed up when I added a day. Needless to say I was in a panic. I was able to get in and see it when using incognito.

Til no end! I contacted tech support and they told me ‘then don’t use the app’. What??? Can’t modify dining, can’t load tickets, cancelled hotel reservations won’t disappear! So frustrating!
As for the app, I have to delete and reinstall ALMOST every time I make a change

I was having trouble earlier this morning, but it seems to have been resolved.

Was able to get into the web, but I not until I cleared my cache. Until then, I could log in, but got a try again later message when trying to see my plans.

I'm currently in the parks and haven't been able to access the site all day on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter