Anyone hear any HHN News yet??

jtopicz1

DIS Veteran
Come on CoasterFEV, I bet you know something!! Anyone hear any news on the happenings for this year's HHN? I've read Screamscapes rumors, but we all know how accurate those are. Someones gotta know something :)

Jim

Dates for Halloween Horror Nights XI:

October 5-7, 11-13, 17-21, 25-28, 30-31
November 2-3

Tickets are an outrageous $54.88 per person. Discounts for Florida residents only.

There aren't too many specifics as to what's going to go on this year. I think there's a new parade and 5 haunted houses, plus a backlot full of chainsaw maniacs, murderers, etc.

I fly back to England on October 4! :(

Never mind. At least I got to go last year, when the Bill & Ted's show was worth the price of entry alone!

There are the latest 2 rumors from the Screamscape website:

2001 - Halloween Horror Nights - Rumors - (8/6/2001) The latest rumor claims that while Jack will not return this year, a relative of his will. “ICU” may be the name, as a play on “I See You” and “Intensive Care Unit”. We’ve been told to expect giant evil clown eyes to pop up on billboards all over Orlando sometime in September. We also have recieved a full list of characters we can expect to see at this year’s Bill & Ted show: Josie and the Pussycats, Michelle and Jim from American Pie, The Grinch, Pootie Tang, Shreck, Mr. Tinkles (Cats & Dogs) Gigolo Joe (AI) Thade (Planet of the Apes) Hanson, Shorty, and Ray from Scary Movie 2, The Scorpion King, Imhotep, and Anksunamun (Mummy Returns) Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, Jenfer Lopez, Janet Jackson, Laura Croft and Pink, Mya, Lil Kim, and
Christina Aguilera singing Moulan Rogue. Phew... you got all that?
(8/3/2001) The latest rumors about this year’s HHN event is that “Jack” may return once again along with the theme “No Clowning Around” and that the event may stretch to November 4th. The Mummy Returns is still being tossed around as a likely maze as well as a new one called Pitch Black . Jaws will not be themed for this year’s event, but Kong will return. You can also expect another parade (as normal) as well as some kind of new show in the Animal Planet Live stadium. Bill and Ted will also return this year to poke fun at American Pie, Planet of the Apes, Josey and the Pussycats, and much much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter